Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Western Cordillera
birches,poplars,and aspens are some of the only trees that can survive there because the land is so dry and cold. conclusion interesting facts Some interesting facts about the cordillera are that there is a lot of mining and mines there.The main resources they mine for is coal so that they can supply energy for railroads and for homes.Other materials mined for are lead,zinc,copper,gold,and silver. Now you know lots of stuff about the Western Cordillera like landforms,the location, the climate, and other interesting facts.