Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Newtons 3 Laws of Motion
Transcript of Newtons 3 Laws of Motion
An object that is still will continue to be still unless acted on by an unbalanced force. An object in motion continues in motion with the same speed unless a force stops it or changes its direction.
2. The law of acceleration
The more mass an object has the more force is needed to speed it up or slow it down
3. Law of Pairs
Motion in Space
no wind/air resistance
In Space continued...
without gravity and other forces like normal force and air resistance... it becomes really difficult to do everyday things
Space Sheppard- choose which direction a force is will move by considering the strenght and direction of that force...
Space cadet: see how difficult it is to navigate in space without gravity, friction or air resistance
gravity game: try and beat my score...level 3 ...remember gravity is pulled towards the center of a large mass
Newtons 3 Laws of Motion
LO: To understand how Newton's laws affect the motion of an object
For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action.
Your job is to find out which one of newtons laws is being demonstrated
kitchen...bathroom...and bedrooms in space...
1. An object that is still will continue to be still unless acted on by an unbalanced force. An object in motion continues in motion with the same speed unless a force stops it or changes its direction.
2. The more mass an object has the more force is needed to speed it up or slow it down
3. For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action
Newtons 3 Laws
Do newtons laws apply in space??
How does mass change in space?
LO: To examine how air resistance causes things to slow down
-explain how streamlining helps things move quicker in air
which will drop first?
Your task is to design a way to use air resistance to lower your egg safely to the ground
1.your egg must be in a yogurt cup with no inside padding
2.the egg must be visible from the top of the yogurt cup
Air resistance slows things down when they are moving
pushes against a moving car or the body of a person falling from the sky
air resistance can increase when a strong wind opposes motion
NOTE: the heavier an object is, the bigger the amount of air resistance is needed to lower them to the ground safely