Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Obeseness
A person is considered obese when his or her weight is 20% or more above normal weight.
"Morbid obesity" means that a person is either 50%-100(45 kg) over normal weight. Concluding Obesity is getting more common everyday. Results Health Problems Reasons, Results... OBESITY Psychologic Factors Genetics Gender Medication - Drugs, Meds... Illnesses Physical Activity Social Problems Psychological Problems So eat clean and train hard! Obesity in society should be avoided because it has really bad effects on human's life. Obesity can have some reasons behind it. So understanding these reasons can help us to avoid it. Thank you for listening... M. Ayberk YANDIMATA