Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Socorro volcano
The last eruption happened in 1994.
The elevation is 3,444 ft.
Elevation is the height above a level ,sea level.
The Socorro volcano is a very large volcano it is 4.5 x 3.8 km wide , 1,050 M high.
The longitude is 110.95 degrees west.
The Socorro volcano is a very active volcano.
the Socorro volcano has an eruption that is called a submarine eruption.
A submarine eruption is an eruption that happens under water.
The latitude is 18.78 degrees north.
The summit of the socorro volcano is 1,050 m.
A summit is the highest point of a hill or mountain.