Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Meridian Elementary
MES students recently enjoyed
an inspirational presentation by the NED show. Mrs. Dowler organized the event and our presenter used a variety of magic and yo-yo tricks to keep our students' attention. NED
stands for: Never give up, Encourage others, and Do your best.
Just the Facts
Read Across America
4th 6 weeks attendance was 96.3%
MES recently participated in Read Across America Day in celebration of Dr. Seuss. Students wore Pajamas and got to read and accummulate Accelerated Reader points throughout the day and participate in other Seussish activities.
March 17 Benchmarks, Round 2 March 18 Spring Pictures
March 19 TELPAS
March 30 & 31-STAAR-4th Writing
March 31 STAAR 5th Reading
April 1-3 Universal Testing
April 10 5th Six Weeks ends
Calendar of Events