Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Stable and Unstable Nuclei
Transcript of Stable and Unstable Nuclei
What keeps protons and neutrons together?
why are some nuclei unstable?
The strong nuclear Force
Read pages 6-7
Make notes on what holds protons and neutron together
properties of alpha, beta and gamma radiation.
equations for each ype of decay.
What is a nucleon?
What is an isotope?
what are the three types of nuclear emission?
What is a nuclide?
How do you calculate specific charge?