Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pros and cons of flying a plane.
Transcript of Pros and cons of flying a plane.
any other form of transportation. But... Con Planes use about 1 gallon (4 litres) of fuel per second
and 5 gallons (20 litres) per mile. But... Pro: But planes for travelling have about 500 people, so 5 gallons per mile is 0.01 gallons per person per mile.
Not that much. But Con It is very expensive to produce and ride on a plane. But Pro Riding on a plane is fun, for most people.
We asked 10 people in the class and 60% said that it was enjoyable to ride on a plane. The other 40% get airsick on planes. But Con One roundtrip to asia releases the same amount of
greenhouse gases a car releases in a year But Pro There are no roadblocks in the air, so planes don't
usually need to take detours. But Con Planes can crash. But Pro Planes are actually the safest form of transportation.
A car crash is much more likely than a plane crash As you can see, planes have
many pros and cons. ^_^ Thank you for watching our