Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Make your likes visible on Facebook?

Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.

No, thanks

Pros and cons of flying a plane.

Just read the title ^_^
by

dina bernstein

on 29 October 2012

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Pros and cons of flying a plane.

Pros & Cons of flying planes BY:LEAH & DINA Pro: Planes get us to places, much faster than
any other form of transportation. But... Con Planes use about 1 gallon (4 litres) of fuel per second
and 5 gallons (20 litres) per mile. But... Pro: But planes for travelling have about 500 people, so 5 gallons per mile is 0.01 gallons per person per mile.
Not that much. But Con It is very expensive to produce and ride on a plane. But Pro Riding on a plane is fun, for most people.
We asked 10 people in the class and 60% said that it was enjoyable to ride on a plane. The other 40% get airsick on planes. But Con One roundtrip to asia releases the same amount of
greenhouse gases a car releases in a year But Pro There are no roadblocks in the air, so planes don't
usually need to take detours. But Con Planes can crash. But Pro Planes are actually the safest form of transportation.
A car crash is much more likely than a plane crash As you can see, planes have
many pros and cons. ^_^ Thank you for watching our
presentation :)
Full transcript