Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
LTA Week 6 AET/541
Transcript of LTA Week 6 AET/541
Learning Team A : Carol Alfaro, Hayden Davis, Kitty Panagopoulos, and Kasey TeKrony
AET/541 - November 11, 2013 - Patricia Blanton
Activities to Stimulate the Senses - To entice the learner, enhance learning, and make class more engaging
Sounds - Podcasts, music (Hew, 2009)
Pelz's Principles of Online Learning
Communication, Reflection, Feedbak
Overview of Instuction
Rules, policies (including ADA, etc.)
Expectations on Class
Best Practice Tools
Bloom's Taxonomy (PBO's)
Gange's Nine Events of Instruction
Integration of Technology into Online Instruction
Keeping the Focus
Tools and Resources for the E-Learning to Overcome Obstacles
Who is the online learner?
Benefits (ASCD, 2013)
To Increase Shelf-life: Instructions and Strategies
Activities and Resources that Encourage Critical Thinking:
Information is readily available and rapidly changing. Learners must be able to apply information to their own lives and adapt constantly (Stavredes, 2011).
Recources to Educate Student on Plagiarism Issues:
Definition of Plagiarism
Explanation of why it happens
Explanation of copyright law and fair use
Occurrences of plagiarism have continued to rise over the years. Ethically and legally, it is critical that learners understand how to properly use resources in an online environment (Stavredes, 2011).
1. Always share relatable experiences
2. Foster an environment of collaboration
3. Temp Check throughout each lesson section and class
4. Feedback- Instructor and Learner
Case studies & Role-playing
Assessments & Evaluations