Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Prince and the Pauper
Transcript of The Prince and the Pauper
by: Mark Twain
Group Members: Brooklyn T., Ty N., and Ashley Y.
second quarter of the sixteenth century
Mr. & M
The Palace of London
indigent part of town
royal palace home
best of Englishmen
boys switch clothes/places
place swap confession
Tom well treated
Hendon watches Edward
Edward and Hendon jailed
image and identity
Thoughts and Conclusions
feels very long
hard to read
some people happy
some people sad