Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 333 Transformation Matrix
Transcript of PH 333 Transformation Matrix
rotate by o
look at the Bx.
top line of matrix
all the A vector
note the M subscript order (think inner product)
take i = 1 (1=x,2=y,3=z)
matrix math too
As an example let us rotate our axis system around the z axis by an angle theta= 30, 45, 90 degrees.
Let us actually take a vector A and move it from one axis system to another.