Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Dating Precedents
Transcript of My Dating Precedents
- Joan Rivers "Save a boyfriend for a rainy day-and another, in case it doesn't rain."
-Mae West "Odds on meeting a single man: 1 in 23; a cute single man: 1 in 429; a cute, single, smart man: 1 in 3,245,873; when you look your best: 1 in a billion"
-Lorna Adler "How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody younger than yourself. Everybody should try it."
-Barbara Pym "...the fact is that men are invariably portraayed as the bad guys. Being a good man is like being a good Nazi."
-David Thomas "According to the wall street journal, in the month of December, 4.3 million people went on a date through Match.com....4.1 million of them are still missing."
-Jay Leno MY DATiNG PRECEDENTS Written By: "Romantically Jinxed" MARRIED AT 24, DIVORCED AT 27 TWO DATES ARE BETTER THAN NONE INDECENT EXPOSURE YOUNGER LOVER WHERE'S MR. PERFECT? COMPUTER LOVE Rule#1: Never Let Your Guard Down Rule#2: Enjoy Being Single While You Can Rule#3: Always Look Your Best...ALWAYS! Rule#4: Don't set your standards too high. Rule#5: Stop looking for Mr. Perfect; He doesn't exist Rule#6: Stay away from online dating.