Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of neurotransmitters
that cells of the nervous system
use to communicate with
each other and other cells of the
body function responsible for the signaling that underlies thoughts, emotions planning,and other types of behavior
everything you do neurotransmitters are needed drugs Nurotransmitters are what makes you feel the afects of drugs
drugs deplete the number of nerotransmitters in the brain diseases parkinson's neurotransmitter deficiency alzheimer's shrinking of the brain because of dying neurotransmitters lack of transmitters because of drugs.
unable to manage weight loss disorder where the nerves begin to brake down and eventualy the brain shutes down. vocabulary drugs can be the starting point for most deseases acetylchodine norepinephrine dopamine serotonin endophins