Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Parallel Learning: How online teacher development informs classroom practice
Transcript of Parallel Learning: How online teacher development informs classroom practice
How online teacher development
informs classroom practice hosting & platforms security vs. publicity technical details embedding mobile phones uploading navigation early investigation of online tools http://bit.ly/dt2M21
garageband / imovie
audacity / windows movie maker prezi
second life freedom vs. task direction http://pulluptheroots.tumblr.com/ http://teacherdevelopment.tumblr.com/ classroom applications for video presentations
interviews ease of access round two http://bobbystokes.tumblr.com/ changing purposes