Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The story of Jazz Jennings
Transcript of The story of Jazz Jennings
she is now a spokesperson and
is the recipient of many awards
she is now a celebrity at 12
SO WHAT ROLE DOES REASON AND EMOTION PLAY IN HER CASE? BEFORE WE MOVE ON, HERE'S A SHORT VIDEO.
The various procedures...
currently too young for sex change operations so is taking hormone therapy
taking hormone suppressants to reduce the effect of testosterone and taking estrogen to increase femininity.
Youngest documented case of GID
GID - gender identification disorder
born a boy, living as a girl since 5 y/o