Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rules
* lives in Maine with her family
* autistic brother
* worries about how others view her and her
family because of her brother.
* now they have some new neighbors * A 12 year old girl
* struggles to find the real meaning
* has to teach her autistic brother
* The new neighbors make her worry she
will be embarrassed by her brother. Geralyn Jones * acceptance- Though it may be hard, accepting other people and their differences can be done.
* diversity- Diversity is a good thing because we are all meant to be different Rules is an inspiring story that
made me realize normal isn't always what we think it is. * The cover looks like it has nothing to do with the title.
* "No toys in the fish tank" is one of the rules David has to learn.
* Rules that other people learn from natural instincts David has to be taught.