Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rules
* lives in Maine with her family
* autistic brother
* worries about how others view her and her
family because of her brother.
* now they have some new neighbors * A 12 year old girl
* struggles to find the real meaning
* has to teach her autistic brother
* The new neighbors make her worry she
will be embarrassed by her brother. Geralyn Jones * acceptance- Though it may be hard, accepting other people and their differences can be done.
* diversity- Diversity is a good thing because we are all meant to be different Rules is an inspiring story that
made me realize normal isn't always what we think it is. * The cover looks like it has nothing to do with the title.
* "No toys in the fish tank" is one of the rules David has to learn.
* Rules that other people learn from natural instincts David has to be taught.