Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hamlet: Act V
Transcript of Hamlet: Act V
Summary of Act V
What symbols are seen in this act?
How does Hamlet's realization about death in Scene 1 foreshadow his future actions?
Did Hamlet's actions in Scene 1 change your opinion on his feelings for Ophelia?
Were the deaths of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern justified?
Do you agree with Fortinbras' opinion that Hamlet would have been a good ruler?
By Caroline Feehan,
and Lila Seeman
What is the significance of the clown?
How does it compare to his previous contemplations on death?
Page 126, line 209, "No faith..."
How important is loyalty in the play?
Why or why not?
Did the characters that died in the final battle deserve their fate