Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Natalie McGillicuddy
I am taking this course so I can become smarter with how I spend and save my money.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Grade and Goals
I expect to get an A in this class
My goal is to become better at handling money and also get a new job
2 Truths and 1 Lie
I was born in Washington
I have been to Canada
I used to play volleyball
What I did this summer
I went to Alabama for a weekend to celebrate my grandparents 50th anniversary.
I am on the bowling team, and I also play the viola in orchestra.
All About Me
I am good at saving my money, but I sometimes will go on a shopping spree and spend a lot of money at one time.
My plans for the
I am going to go to Grace Bible College. I have not decided on my major yet, but I would like to do something where I can travel a lot.
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.