Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global Marketing
Case §8.1 Tata Nano
What could be the main reasons for Tata Motors entering the global ultra-low-cost car market?
What are the competitive advantages that Tata Motors would enjoy with the Nano in emerging markets?
Which screening criteria would you suggest for Tata Nano’s IMS process?
Which world regions and specific countries would you suggest Tata Nano should enter after India and China?
Thank you !
Indian Tata Group in 85 countries
cost advantage as labour cost/ favourable government policies & regulations
Nano = cheapest car in the world
Tata Motors interwoven with machine tools and mental sectors.
Acquisition of Jaguar and Land Rover.
Local talent in terms of research and engineers.
Look at: who are your competitors? How big is the market share?
Safety regulations, emissions standards?
Segmentation of global low-cost car market?
South America - Fiat stronghold
Brazil - 3rd largest car market after China & USA