Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 6Co2+6H2O=C6H12O6+6O2
explanation of the chemical equation
1. 6Co2 2. 6H2O 3. C6H12O6 4. 6O2
Co = carbon dioxide H2O = water C6H12O6 = glucose O2 = oxygen
6CO2 + 6H2o C6H12O6 + 6O2
O = C
number of atoms
write down the equation 6CO2 + 6H2O = C6H12O6 +6O2
list all the elements and how many C= 6 C= 6
atoms for each element on both the O= 18 O= 18
reactant side and the product side H= 12 H= 12
compare if each side has the same
number of atoms.
Law of Conservation of Mass
A balanced equation represents the law because the law states that an chemical equation can't destroy or create mass. The equation has the same mass if it is balanced.
Evidences of a chemical reaction
ity- color change
irls- gas production
ove- light, sound, smell
heir- temperature change
I was able to determine the number of atoms in the equation by multiply the coefficients by the number of atoms in the formula that follows it
. Also the subscripts tell how many of that one compound in the equation that it follows
The reactants combine together to produce the product.
the chemical reaction that occurred was double displacement because two different molecules switched places.
2 + 6H2O =
6H12O6 + 6