Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CONTROL OF KINEMATIC CHAINS WITH ELECTROMYOGRAPHY SIGNALS
Transcript of CONTROL OF KINEMATIC CHAINS WITH ELECTROMYOGRAPHY SIGNALS
U: units of mV
f: 20Hz...hundreds of Hz
summing signal Hardware 5 blocks - process signal: amplification
digitizing - A/D converter
transform to TTL logic
J. Kauler, Z. Szabó, S. Vítečková Design of artificial
arm Results Aim HMI for controlling an artificial arm by EMG signals
movement of: a single kinematic pair
an arm end-point Many thank for your attention. Control of artificial
arm control with direct access to the kinematic joints Newton iteration method with Jacobian matrix Control - direct access Control - end-point Department of Biomedical Informatics, Faculty of Biomedial Engineering
Czech Technical University in Prague, Kladno, Czech Republic threshold OOPic microcontroller - realize control algorithm YBERC 2010