Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 4: 07_SketchUp Scavenger Hunt Awards_Presentation Research
Transcript of Unit 4: 07_SketchUp Scavenger Hunt Awards_Presentation Research
Getting Started With SketchUp
1. Getting Started With SketchUp Tutorial 2
: You will be able to develop increasingly more realistic models within a surface modeling environment.
: What does the "Follow Me" tool follow?
1. Laptops - pick up one at a time. Carry with two hands.
2. Absolutely no food or beverages - if we see it, you'll be asked to throw it away.
3. Any disrespectful or improper use of the technology will result in the confiscation of the technology and a zero on the assignment.
Computer Guidelines & Policies
1. Go to model.nychscl.org and select today's date from the Assignments & Daily Agenda tab.
2. Under today's date, you will see the tutorial called "Getting Started with SketchUp Part 2".
3. Set up your computer for split screen use - watch the tutorial as you create the house that the tutorial teaches you to design.
4. Keep track of the tools you learn on your SketchUp Tools sheet.
5. Do at least half of the tutorial today - we'll pick up the other half tomorrow.
Do you think "scenes" are a tool of navigation? Why or why not?
Imagine you're a professional designer. How might scenes be used 'on the job'?
How does the Follow Me too work? In other words, what does the Follow Fe tool follow?
SketchUp Scavenger Hunt Videos and Winners!
Chika & Taquee - 23 slides
Glenn & Karolyn - 24 slides
Fermin & Zia - 29 slides