Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stars
Giant or Super
Faint or Virtually Dead Stars
Luminosity: How bright the star is.
Spectral class: A way to classify a star.
Absolute magnitude: How large a star appears
from 32.6 light-years away.
Star less than 1 1/2 times the mass of our sun
Star 1 1/2 to 3 times the mass of our sun
Stars 3 times the mass of our sun