Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Skittles
www.sharealogo.com Works Cited Elements of Art and Principles of Design The elements of art that the Skittles logo has are value and color. Principles of design is emphasis. It was created in the year 1973. SKITTLES How do Skittles get advertised? The logo has changed. Skittles were first sold in Europe in 1974.In 1979, Skittles were made in Europe and exported to the US until 1982. A lot of different Skittles flavors have been released. The flavors in the "Original Fruit" pack consisted of the flavors: Orange, Lemon, Lime, Grape, and Strawberry.In 1989, the Tropical and Wildberry flavors were released. More than 200,000,000 Skittles are produced each day! History of Skittles Who Created the Skittles logo? What does my logo represent? Who are the company's customers? How the Skittles logo changed over the years Frank C. Mars created the Skittles