Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ESC401 - Reflection
Transcript of ESC401 - Reflection
Use appropriate backgrounds
Use text links to other external web sites
Use text links to other pages within site
Use graphic links to other pages within site or external site Learnt to use programs that I haven't used before e-Portfolios
Prezi In pebble Pad I learnt to make my first ever e-Portfolio.
I can can create my my website, upload text, pictures, and YouTube clips as well as adding hyperlinks to files and other websites.
These are all skills that I didnt have before starting ESC401 I created my second Prezi (this one)!!!
I have learnt how to use web 2.0 tools
like Prezi. This subject has opened my eyes
to these tools and highlighted why teachers
need to use them. Web 2.0 tools I Leant what Web 2.0 tools are,
and why they are important to
teachers and teaching practices What Type of ICT Tools work with
the differnt learning theories The 7 learning theories and ICT learning tools:
1. Behaviourism: ICT – Drill and practice software.
2. Cognitivism: ITC- well designed drill and practice software.
3. Instructivism or cognitive-behavioural theory: ITC- Tutorial / standalone software.
4. Constructivism: ICT- Simulation and problem-solving
5. Social Constructivism: ICT- Virtual reality (graphic and real life experience)
6. Constructionism: ICT-digital environments, Logo and micro-worlds.
7. Connectivism: ICT- www, databases, spreadsheets or visual presentation software.
. Teaching Resources and Learning Activities I learnt what type of sotfware applications and Web 2.0
applications are best to use with chosen activities. For example
technology tools that help the teacher to teach compared
to ones that help studnets construct their own learning. Exmples of Web 2.0 tools inculde:
Podcasts (Podcast Alley),
Social networking sites (Facebook),
Video and photo sharing (photobucket),
and collaborative document sites (Google Doc). BY Thomas Hartshorn