Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MATH VOCABULARY
words and see if you can define each word! answer to a division problem answer to an addition problem answer to a subtraction problem answer to a multiplication problem quotient remainder
divisor dividend addend
product acute angle an angle with a measure less than 90 degress angle a figure formed by two rays that have the same endpoint
the endpoint is called a vertex
area the number of square units needed to cover a figure area = length x width array an arrangement of objects in equal rows and columns associative property of multiplication a property that states that when you multiply, the grouping of the factors does not change the product 8 x (12 x 10) = (8 x 12) x 10
8 x 120 = 96 x 10
960 = 960 10cm 4cm 10 X 4 = 40 Square cm