Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Mary Celeste
Transcript of The Mary Celeste
WHERE DID IT TAKE PLACE???
The Mary Celeste took place in the Atlantic Ocean ,off the Azores islands.The Mary Celeste set sail from York Harbor on its way to Genoa Italy.
What is your Theory?
Theories over the years have ranged from mutiny and pirate attack to assault by a giant octopus or sea monster , while the more scientifically minded proposed an explosion caused by fumes for the 1,700 barrels of crude alohol in the ships hold.
THE MARY CELESTE/BY: NICHOLAS ALVAREZ
On December 4,1872, the unmanned Mary Celeste was found adrift in the Atlantic with it`s cargo full intact. The mystery this``GHOST SHIP`` remained unanswered for over 135 years. What happened to the Mary Celeste is widely regarded as the most famous mystery of the sea.
In my opinion I think there was a huge storm and destroyed the the ship and killed mostly everyone.