Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fitness Training & Programming (2013 - 2014)
Transcript of Fitness Training & Programming (2013 - 2014)
You will need to consider these in this unit, your second assignment will rely heavily on training goals
What are your training goals?
Theory & Practical lessons (1 per week)
What to expect
Expectations in Practical Lessons
No TOMS/Converse Allowed!!
1. Know different methods of fitness training
2. Plan a fitness training session
3. Plan a fitness training programme
4. Review a fitness training programme
In 140 characters or less, tweet your definition of the word 'Fitness'
All practical lessons will be in the Cross Training Gym
Each practical lesson will involve a different method of training
Creating Training Session Plans & Training Programme
If you fail to take part in 3 or more practical lessons without a valid reason you will be limited to a PASS ONLY in this unit
If you are not taking part in a practical lesson you must have a note explaining the reasons why
You must wear appropriate clothing for all practical lessons
Give 100% at all times
Your participation counts towards your final grade for this unit
Describing methods of training and creating training session plans
Produce and carry out a 6 week training programme before providing feedback on its effectiveness
Components of Fitness
Next Week's Lesson
How fast did Usain Bolt run the 100m in the London 2012 Olympic Games?
a. 9.63 seconds
b. 9.58 seconds
c. 9.69 seconds
a. 9.63 seconds