Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tunisia
Tunisia is at the northern area of Africa and is twice the size of South Carolina.It is more mountains in the north.
Natural resources are petroleum, phosphates, iron ore, led, zinc and salt
No! Tunisia is not an exotic dessert. It's a small country in the northern part of Africa.
Other stuff you should know
Tunisia's capital is Tunis from which the name of the country is taken.Tunisia is built on the city of Carthage which is an important tourist spot.
Government, religion, economy
The government is a republic. Religion is very small communities of Christians, Jews and some Atheists. Economy is mining , energy, tourism.