Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of by Jeremy
history of dirt bikes
in 1885 these two men created a bike powered by gasolene.
in the late 1950 and early 1960 soichiro Honda transformed it in to looking more like a motocross.
freestyle motocross tricks
maneuver range from saran wraps to kiss of death as well as back flip
tacks one foot of the peg and bring it over the seat so both feet are on one side of the bike.
why did it get so popular
the sports mx would increase during the 1930, in Britain where events involving with freestyle and also with awesome tricks.