Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cultural Universals Of Brazil
Transcript of Cultural Universals Of Brazil
Over 76% of the country
follows the catholic church
Brazil is the only country
in south America that doesn't
have Spanish as it's dominant
About 15% of Brazilians
claim to follow a protestant
faith of some kind
Real and cruzeiro
1 Real is made up of 100 Centavos
The plural for Real is Reais
The plural for Cruzerio is Centavos
1 American Dollar is worth about 2 Brazilian Reais
Ministry of External Relations
National Congress of Brazil
Brazilian Museum of Sculpture
Palacio da Alvorada
popular foods in Brazil
Pato no tucupi