Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PhotoEssay 2
In Mexico he was a physical education teacher Success comes with hard work Lake shore drive He was studying to be a dentist back in Mexico and because of the financial troubles of his parents, he was forced to leave his dream and came to Chicago to pursue the american dream to help his parents to be a mechanic was his father's dream, not his 26street in Chicago HIS PRIDE Manuel a high school graduated from Ecuador
prep cook for the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Johanna Llanons. "Comprehensive Immigration." FLORIDA State Hispanic Camber of Commerce. Web 15 Feb. 2013 Getty image."Immigration reform plan from the White House." Web Univisionnoticias 16 Feb. 2013 Del Conte, Natali T. "Out of the shadows." ProQuest, Hispanic Publishing Corporation March, 2006. Web 17 Feb. 2013