Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2 HSC II Unit Religion and Non-Religion
Transcript of 2 HSC II Unit Religion and Non-Religion
Religion and No-Religion
New religious expression (4 & 5)
the global distribution of the five World Religions (3)
The expression of the religious dimension in human history (1 & 2)
Non-Religious world view (6)
1 & 2
4 & 5
Research a famous Australia humanist (e.g. Fred Hollows, Eric Bogle, Eva Cox, Rev Ted Noffs)
How did/does this person live their life as a humanist?
Choose one example of a Rational and Scientific Human organisation
What similiaraties and differences do they have?
The difference between Religious and Non-religious worldviews (7)
Compare and contrast one religious and one non-religious worldview.
Oxford Textbook p417-418
1. Draw up a table in
three different columns.
In dot points outline their
2. Complete activities 1-3
1. Look up the following website and read the information on
2. Write brief notes based on each of the subheadings provided in the article.
Complete Activities 1 & 2