Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2 HSC II Unit Religion and Non-Religion
Transcript of 2 HSC II Unit Religion and Non-Religion
Religion and No-Religion
New religious expression (4 & 5)
the global distribution of the five World Religions (3)
The expression of the religious dimension in human history (1 & 2)
Non-Religious world view (6)
1 & 2
4 & 5
Research a famous Australia humanist (e.g. Fred Hollows, Eric Bogle, Eva Cox, Rev Ted Noffs)
How did/does this person live their life as a humanist?
Choose one example of a Rational and Scientific Human organisation
What similiaraties and differences do they have?
The difference between Religious and Non-religious worldviews (7)
Compare and contrast one religous and one non-religious worldview.
Oxford Textbook p417-418
1. Draw up a table in
three different columns.
In dot points outline their
2. Complete activities 1-3
1. Look up the following website and read the information on
2. Write brief notes based on each of the subheadings provided in the article.