Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kayli Louann Stricker and Tameah Brookins-Middle Passage
Transcript of Kayli Louann Stricker and Tameah Brookins-Middle Passage
Middle Passage Reactions
Question 1:Why is it important for students to learn about the Middle Passage?
It is important because we need to learn more about are history and to know what really happened.
Question 2:What do you think was the worst part?
Tameah: I think the worst part was how the Europeans treated the Africans poorly, throwing there dead bodies in the ocean, starving them, and leaving them in their own filth which is sicking.
Kayli: I think the worst part was how they were sold like cattle and spice,they were also traded for guns and shiny new things.
Question 3:What should be done today as an after-effect of the Middle Passage?
Everyone should learn more about it and learn from there mistakes.