Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Kayla & Savannah- P4
Transcript of Kayla & Savannah- P4
Building Blocks of Matter
Elements that are in groups have similar properties.
Elements are the building blocks for all matter.
Some elements are different and unique, though they are made of the same pieces.
1. Atoms are the basic building blocks of matter that make up everyday objects.
2. There are three parts to an atom: Protons, Electrons, and Neutrons.
3. The first theory of an atom's appearance was made in 1911 by Ernest Rutherford.
A molecule is an electrically neutral group of two or more atoms held by chemical bonds.
Ex: Water- H2O, Oxygen, gas, O2
There are/have bond state atoms.
1. A thing that is composed of two or more seperate elements; a mixture.
2. The formula weight of a compound can be determined from it formula.
3. Two or more distinct compounds that have the same molecular formula but different properties are called isomers.