Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lord's Prayer
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 What are the differences? So if God doesn’t speak back to us directly in prayer, what good is it? Why does it even matter? How does God speak to us? (Heb. 1:1) How can we pray to? What should we pray for? How should we pray? A) In the name of Jesus
B) with confidence
C) According to God's will How does God answer prayer? A) In His own way.
B) At His own time. Who should we pray for? Where should we pray? When should we pray? What does a perfect father do? What does an imperfect father do? 1 John 3:1 Why is it important that He is in heaven? What does "hallowed" mean? Holy = set apart What is the 2nd Commandment? What is God's name? Why is it holy? How do we keep it holy? How is it kept holy? How are these similar? Aren't people starving in the world? God provides for us physically and spiritually 4th Petition Thy kingdom come... Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven... Give us this day our daily bread... Kingdom of Grace Kingdom of Glory So what are we praying for? 1 Timothy 2:4 John 6:40 John 6:28-29 Who opposes this 1. The Devil (1 Peter 5:8)
2. The World (1 John 2:15-17)
3. Us - Our Sinful Nature (Romans 7:18) How is God's will done in our lives? Matthew 5:45 1 John 3:17-18 Why do we say "daily bread"? Matthew 6:34 Luke 12:15-21