Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anthropology 105 lecture 1: Course introduction
Transcript of Anthropology 105 lecture 1: Course introduction
trichromatism is polymorphic Old World monkeys-hominoids
(catarrhines) trichromatic Lemurs (Lemuroidea) Lorises (Lorisoidea) Owl monkeys (Aotus)
have lost functional s-opsin,
making them monochromats Lorises and galagos
have lost functional
s-opsin, making them
monochromats. Anthropoids monkeys, apes and humans Anthropoids monkeys, apes and humans Phylogeny pattern of relationships among species Species