Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PlayTree 10 Day 10
Transcript of PlayTree 10 Day 10
Tell students the story about Mike.
Open Your Student Book
Student Book pp. 40~41
Playing on the Monkey Bars
Hi, I'm Mike. My friends and I play at the playground.
I play on the monkey bars.
Ben slides down the slide.
Ann swings on the swings.
Kyle and Jennifer sit on a seesaw up and down.
Elly and Colin play in the sandbox.
Look! There is Spotty!
He sits on the seesaw.
What do you do at the playground?
I play on / in . . .
I ride . . .
I slide down the slide.
I swing on the swings.
I sit on the seesaw up and down.
Help students say what they do at the playground to review Then chant together.
Help students find out the differences between two pictures.
She (The girl) plays on the monkey bars. / He (The boy) plays on the monkey bars.
They (Two girls) swing on the swings. / She swings on the swings.
She slides down the slide. / He slides down the slide.
They (The boy and girl) sit on the seesaw up and down. / They (Two girls) sit on the seesaw up and down.