Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Money basic
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
"I am a champion"
"Mistakes are my friends"
"My English is very easy"
Fluency Diet review
Pair up and practice the questions below. Then your coach will select some students to go to the front
What are your plans for____?
What did you do____?
How do you make ____?
Solve the following test using the grammar you learned
1. I _____ soccer yesterday
2. You_____ eating when I called you
3. She doesn't _____ to play Baseball
4. Maria and John ____ kissing.
5. English is_______ than Math
c. more easy
6. Tomorrow I __ going to go to the beach
7. Have you _____ your homework?
8. I went _____ the beach
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
Talk about purchasing and selling things .
Use different vocabulary for money matters.
Interact and practice about money related matters.
Pair up and answer the question below. Then share your answer with the class
Why is money important to you?
Check the vocabulary with your coach and make sentences with each word.
Due date _______
Watch the video and pay close attention. Then answer each question with precise details.
What was the video about?
Talk about the main problem in the video.
What was the learning message, for you?
Make couples, choose a role play, practice and act it out
You went to Consuma and you lost your credit card. Call your bank.
You work for Banco Promerica. Answer the phone and provide a solution.
Ask your friend to lend you five dollars.
You can't lend your friend five dollars because...
Sell something in front of the class by practicing the expressions provided
"It is a limited time offer"
Only for today
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Describe in your own words what happened since you walked into E4CC until now.
Watch video #10
30 seconds non-stop
Select the correct answer
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention