Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bach
-Bach came from a long line of musicians.
- Bach learned to play violin from his father and his uncles.
Johann Sebastian Bach:
Bach was born on March 21, 1685, in Eisenach, Germany.
After he turned 10 he was an orphan because both of his parents died. Bach died on July 28, 1750. When he was 7 he went to school. He received religious instruction and studied Latin and other subjects.
More about Bach?
-Bach has an interesting style of music
called baroque which is a lots of notes
and is full of simple motoric rhythms.
- He composed over 1,100 pieces
Little fugue in G minor
We study Bach because he is a historical
figure and he was one of the people that
helped create the music we have today.
Bach's importance wasn't to become famous off of his skills, but to create music that would matter to people and create hope. Bach shows us that there is more to music than what others saw in it then. Bach did create different pieces then what people back then were used to. Around his death Bach had trouble with his eye sight. Despite his vision problems he still went out and performed for people.
The sources we used