Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Warm-up #1, Round 6
Transcript of Warm-up #1, Round 6
Monday, December 7, 2015
In an essay, what are transitions? What are some examples of transitions? Why are they important?
Warm-up #2, Round 6
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Elaboration: What is the root word?
Elaborate on the following words with details:
video game parents
Warm-up #3, Round 6
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
What is active and passive voice? What is the difference between the two?
Warm-up #4, Round 6
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Now that you're in middle school, I want you to try and steer clear of using too many elementary words. Write a middle/high school level word(s) to replace each elementary word below:
1. big 6. small
2. work 7. cool
3. fast 8. nice
4. always 9. tough
5. look 10. mean
Warm-up #5, Round 6
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Define what a non-profit organization is or at least tell me what you think it means. Why do they exist? How are they different from for-profit organizations?
1. The car was driven by the high school student.
2. The delicious meal was made by his grandmother.
3. The staff meeting was led by the principal.
4. Many touchdowns were made by the wide receiver.
5. Only a few projects were completed by the students.
Warm-up #6, Round 6
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
How can you write an argumentative essay based on the information you know about non-profit and for-profit organizations?
Warm-up #7, Round 6
Thursday, January 7, 2016
Why do you think people compare each other? Do you do that? Do you think it is healthy, unhealthy, or both?
Warm-up #8, Round 6
January 8, 2016
From what you've researched on non-profit organizations, which one would you donate to and why?
Exit Ticket #1
What do you want to learn that is grammar related?