Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Shang Dynasty
The four classes
Join the Shang Dynasty there were four classes. They were the emperors and nobles,who were 1st class.then there was the craftsmen and artisons,who where skilled workers.There were also wariors who won in battels.Finaly there were the peasants,who were the farmers and slaves.
Nobles lived in splended colourful decorated houses, they were grand.
About the Shang Dynasty
The Shang Dynasty was a city located in China near the yellow river .The word Dynasty means a massive family .
In year 6 we have been learning about the Shang Dynasty.
THEY FOUGHT IN WARS.
If they were found hauding food they were killed!
By Shan,Diana and Morgan.