Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Industry 4.0
Example Smart Factory
machine to machine
car to car (C2C)
2. Cyber Physical Systems
3. Internet of Things (IoT)
4. Internet of Services (IoS)
Cyber Physical Systems
Degree of complexity
End of 18th
From Industry 1.0 to Industry 4.0
Start of 20th
Start of 70ies
Internet of Things (IoT)
Internet of Services (IoS)
- new organisation and planning level of the whole
- Connection of human, objects and systems:
emergence of dynamic and real-time optimized
as well as self-organizing value chains
- enables an optimization of costs, availability and
the use of ressources
- network of interacting elements with physical in- and output
- wireless communication: enables functionality + new product
- e.g.: Smartphones: internet, email, gps, apps etc.
- new level of development
- connection between equipment and installations
- ability of interactive communication
- new beginnings of allocations for
internet based services
- new beginnings of synergy between humans,
machines and systems
- leads to an intelligent production company
- equipments and installations are
able to connect or to exchange
informations via internet
-...are able to cause activities and
control their own and other
- social machines share their
- with the ability of learning
machines within a smart
factory are able to
communicate problems and
solutions to other machines
- automatic undertaking of new
Industry 4.0 starts a wide range of new impulses for new development of SMART production and SMART factory.
Industry 4.0 needs new research and development initiatives.
Industry 4.0 provides a new approach of corporation between industry and