Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Farming Communities
- southern Canada
- up north plants will die
- flat prairie provinces
Describe the environment:
There are lots of natural features such as soil, rivers, and trees. The built features are homes, barns, and silos.
What jobs are available in farming communities?
- grow crops
- take care of livestock
- run organic farms
- sell fruit and vegetables
- work in factories packaging crops
What are some possible effects on the environment? What are some resources in farming communities?
How can these negative effects on the environment and resources in farming communities be reduced?
Examples of farming communities:
1. Kensington, P.E.I
2. Morden, Manitoba
3. Maple Creek, Saskatchewan
by Hasan and Ibaad
- they can spray or use environmentally friendly products on the crops
negative things about farming - chemical spray to kill bugs pollutes air and soil and water.