Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
North America Man Built Structures
Transcript of North America Man Built Structures
Today i will be showing you the Seattle Space Needle, the Statue
of Liberty, the St. Louis Arch.
Saint Louis Arch
Seattle Space Needle.
The Seattle Space Needle was built in 1962 for the 1962 world fair in Seattle, Washington. Now people come there every day. It was built by Edward Carlson, John Graham Jr., and Victor Steinbrueck and is 605 meters tall.
Give thanks to,
Steven Johnson,Jacob Skolness.
Thanks for watching
Leave a like and a comment down below.
1st the statue of liberty is located at ellis island new york,it was built to repair sent the liberty of the united states of America, and was built in 1875.
Statue of Liberty
The St.Louis Arch was built in 1834 and was part of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, it was built in St.Louis, Missouri, built by Hannskarl Bandel,Ereo Saarinen and 630' feet tall.