Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of EQUALITY
This presentation is going to be about equality. I will be telling you about disability equality(as i have a hidden disability) and my friend Abby is doing about gender and marriage equality. Here is the link to hers https://spark.adobe.com/#design/page/2b7c23d8-8c61-4af0-bc34-e7e82e32bbab
There are two types of disabilities,visible and hidden
The word disabled comes up a lot in my life, as I am autistic, so I feel really strongly about the subject
What does the word disabled mean
Having a physical or mental condition that limits their movements, senses or activities
Why do we need disabled people
We need disabled in this world because they have a different way of thinking and that can help improve the world for the better