Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fly Emirates & qantas
Transcript of Fly Emirates & qantas
Company and Community
UAE national airline, based in Dubai International Airport.
provide it services to more than 120 destinations.
Owns about 203 aircraft at various models.
Founded in the Queensland outback in 1920.
Has grown to be Australia's largest domestic and international airline.
Regarded as the world's leading long distance airline.
Their employ over 33,000 people with 93 per cent of them based within Australia.
The company has been aggressive in increasing the number of flights to the United States as well as expands to other regions through the adoption of a global strategy.
As an international organization with a diverse workforce and a global customer base, Qantas aims to develop an inclusive work environment accessible to all.
High-quality, latest technologies and services
High standard safety and security flights
Offering higher price than other airlines.
Has about eleven travel shop branches in the UAE and about 122 branches outside the UAE
Advertise in newspapers(Gulf,Ahlan)
Frequency, convenient time of departure or arrival
In-flight meals and drinks and entertainment.
Cost plus margin - Market -Competition besad
Advertising - sale promotions - public relation
non-profit charity with the aim of improving the quality of life for disadvantaged children.
Established in 2008.
- Its aims to creating life changing experiences for the next generation of Australians.
- Its governed by an independent Board of Directors.
- Has donated over $5.7 million
In this project we will compare between those two companies in terms of :
- Location Dubai .
- Management Style & Brand reputation
- Negative Reports :
in electronic media
- Effect of Global Crisis
- City Expansion
- Tourism Development
- Domestic Competition
- Budget Airlines.
- Monopoly in Australian Market
- Good brand building
- Concentration around Australasia
- Issues among employees caused an issue
- Australia Market /less tapped.
- More international destination.
- Increasing fuel prices
-Rising Labor costs.
commands up to 39%
- 65% share of the Australian domestic market
and carries 18.7% of all passengers
Retail outlet ,telephone sells,airport ticket sales and website