Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Triangle Congruence Project
Transcript of Triangle Congruence Project
when three sides are congruent to each
other and are in the same order, making
the triangle congruent.
So Triangle ABC is Congruent to Triangle JKL A B C X Y Z Side Angle Side corresponding Triangles is another way to find out if the triangle pair is congruent to each other.
This is where two side pairs are congruent with a congruent pair of angles inbetween each side.
So Triangle BAC is congruent to Triangle YXZ E F G M N O Angle Side Angles is where there are two congruent angles and a congruent line pair inbetween.
So Angle EFG is congruent to Angle MON H I G J K L Angle Angle Side corresponding triangles
is where two triangles are congruent because
in order a pair of angles are congruent, a pair of angles are congruent, and then a pair of sides
that are congruent.
So Triangle GHI is congruent to Triangle JKL. Hypotenuse Leg is where two right angle
triangles are congruent to each other.
They are congruent because they both have 90 degree angles, one side must be congruent with its corresponding side, and another side must be congruent with its corresponding side.
So Triangle XYZ is congruent to Triangle LMN X Y Z L M N Three ways to tell if a pair of triangles are not congruent
1) If the corresponding sides are not congruent
2) If there is not enough information
3) If the order is Angle side Side or vice versa Block4-B