Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Merchandising Colette
What is a Concept Store ? Introduction 49 employees
Online website Not just a store but a brand
- creation of house perfume
- candels Store concept Mix of fashion, perfume & design, music and edition, photography, beauty & high technologies "Gather in an unique place all the most trendy things of the Fashion Planet" Each product is chosen by Sarah Lerfel It became the best concept store example : fashion & hype
Previews for big brands Creation of exclusivities for example for the release of the previous Ipod The Store 700m2 on 3 floors
Spacious shop windows and displays regrouping goods by category
Each product is unique or in a few quantity
Surcharged aspect is avoid and exclusivity is targeted Water-Bar Restaurant Ground floor First floor 213 Rue Saint-Honoré, 1st arrondissement Warren Azan Kevin Aubrée Romain Traversino Martin Vallet Communication vector Many events & leisures Evasion vector Every product make us dream Attraction / Interest / Notoriety Cultural vector Discs
Books about design, graphism & fashion
Objects from all around the world Sensorial Marketing Auditive Music
Electronic / Hip-Hop / Recent Pop-Rock Olfactory Perfume inside & outside of the store Tactile Most of the products could be touched and/or tried Visual Many paintings & artworks
Bright & white lights refering to modernity aspect Gustative Menu displayed on an IPad at the entrance of the restaurant Tribal Marketing Unique products with high prices so hardly accessible
Ultra fashion & hype symbol
Very famous in the trendy places of Paris & in other worldwide big cities
Feeling of making part of a community
More than 136,000 fans on FB just for a store Original atmosphere
Good value for money
Young and welcoming waiters More than 80 different waters Fashion clothes & new creators
Dedicated to the women
Beauty corner More than 60 events each year Conclusion One of the first concept store