Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fixed costs
Fixed costs are where you need to pay them no matter how much money you make.
Is where the costs you pay individually and changes depending on what you are selling.
Running cost is the money you pay weekly or monthly to keep the business running.
Is money you spend to start up the business.
Advertisements before opening the business.
the point or state at which a person or company breaks even.