Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bit resolution
4C (36) Wong Ng Tik Audio - Bit resolution Definition -Bit resolution(sometime also called bit depth)
-It is the number of bits used to carry the data in each sample of audio.The more the number of bits used, the more precise the amplitude of the audio signal will be. -Bit-resolution also affects files size.All other things being equal, a 32 bit file is twice the size of a 16 bit file, and an 8 bit file half the size of a 16 bit one.
-We can change the default sample format Audacity records to 24 bit or 16 bit in our computer. -http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Bit_Depth
Our textbook Reference : THIS IS THE END OF OUR PRESENTATION!
THANK YOU!^^ What is audio?:S -Audio here means audio files
-They are the digitized data of music, speech and any kind of audio signals
-The quality of a digital file is determined by its bits resolution and sampling rate.